- The Academic year has been divided into two terms: Term I (Month A to Month B) and Term II(Month A to Month B).
- There are two Assessments during each term. FA1 and FA2 for all classes Term I and FA3 and FA4 in Term II (excluding classes XI & XII) .
- Summative Assessments take place at the end of each term.
- Three Unit Tests and two Terminal Exams are conducted for classes XI & XII, apart from Final Exams in the month of March.
- The School offers Commerce, Medical & Non-Medical streams in classes XI and XII .
- While calculating final grade 10% weightage to all four Assessments and 30% each to Half-Yearly and Final Examination is given for classes VII and VIII.
- The School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi and NCERT syllabus is followed strictly.
- The CCE system of evaluation is followed .
- Each section consists of about 30 students.
Delhi Public School, Leh is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), and Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi. CBSE affiliation number is 730054.